frequently asked questions
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
You may pay through the shopping cart on this website using PayPal. If you prefer, you may mail a check in to our offices, but you will need to order your custom item over the phone, not through this website.
2. How quickly can I receive a custom aisle runner?
We do process our orders fairly quickly while maintaining our high work standard. We are usually shipping orders within 6-8 weeks, but if you need an aisle runner more quickly than that, we can usually accommodate. Please contact us for rush orders to reserve your space on our production schedule.
3. Do you charge any "rush fees"?
Actually, we used to charge a $60 rush fee for orders placed within 8 weeks of the event date. However, due to the current state of the ecomony, we are doing the best we can NOT to charge additional fees. Doesn't everyone need a break once in a while? We think so. :)
4. I have a custom logo design that was made for our wedding and I want to use that on my aisle runner. Is this something you can do?"
Absolutely, we can replicate any design or artwork, as long as you "own" the design. Please email it to us at email@example.com for a project quote and we'll get back to you right away.
5. Can I receive a swatch of the fabric that will be used?
Yes, please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Include the colors you want *up to 3* and your mailing address. If you would like to mail us swatches to match your paint colors, please send
those to us at Tamara Welsh, event bella, 205 Blackwood Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601.
6. Where can I see some photos of your work?
Please follow this link to photos on our site: Photos of our work
If you have a question that is not covered here, please feel welcome to email us and we'll get right back to you as soon as we can.
Please feel welcome to contact us with any questions during your order process and we'll be happy answer any questions you may have. We are excited to work with you and honored to be a small part in your big day!
When you are planning a wedding, one of the most exciting phases of planning is the vision you have in your mind of how your ceremony will look - to you, your fiance, family and friends. Planning the colors, textures, florals and details can be exciting, exhausting, and depending on your vision ~ expensive.
Personalized Fabric Wedding Aisle Runner Order Process?
At event bella, one of our main goals is to create a quality, real fabric aisle runner, that fits within your ceremony decor budget and complements your theme, colors, decor and venue, just as you imagined it would.
1. You'll receive an email from us with a confirmation of your custom wedding aisle runner order and shipping information for your review and sample wedding monogram or logo designs, if applicable, within 2 business days.
2. When we've finalized your custom wedding monogram or logo design & aisle runner order information, you'll be given a target ship date for your custom wedding runner.
3. When your custom wedding runner has shipped, you'll receive a shipment tracking number and photo of your completed wedding monogram or logo design (only on custom painted aisle runner or banner orders) via email.
Note: All of our custom fabric aisle runners are pressed and rolled onto a sturdy white pipe threaded with a three-ply cord for smooth unrolling and are shipped with instructions.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN CUSTOM WEDDING LOGO/DESIGN?
Need a aisle runner project quote for a custom wedding logo, design or monogram you already have? Email your wedding logo, design or monogram to me at email@example.com and I'll be happy to review it and answer you as soon as possible with a complete custom aisle runner quote.
If you have questions about our custom wedding runners, colored fabric runner swatches or your wedding decor designs, please don't hesitate to ask! Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to create an original, customized aisle runner for you and are honored to be a small part in your wedding day!